Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member: Deumos  (Read 3402 times)
Deumos
Guild Member

« on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »

1. A/S/L? No really, Character name, level, class

Deumos/27/Sith Sorc

2. What are you looking for in a guild?

I am looking for a guild that is organized, fun, serious, but yet laid back. A guild that has plans to go end game in future. A guild that isnt all about the game though, I like a guild that is personable where you get to know people and have a great time. Where members or an officer will be like " who coming with me to mess up some folks in PVP". A guild that is willing to help out and support their fellow members.

3. What other MMOs have you played?

I have been playing for a while so lol, ummm lets see: Ultima Online, Diablo, Diablo 2 and LOD, WoW, Aion, Rift.

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play?

I go anywhere between med range to hard core. Really if depends on the schedule of the events and my college classes.

5. Age?

6. What annoys you the most in guilds?

Excuse me for saying it in these words:   Closed minded assholes that think their shit don't stink.       Pretty much sums it up lol.

7. Ginger or MaryAnne?

MaryAnne

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example)

I work for a IT company that does technical helpdesk support for various government agencies and private companies that work with them.

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? (Agile: outside of Washington, D.C.)

Arlington, Texas  (DFW)

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later).

6pm to 10pm CST (on weekdays depending on college) Random on the weekends (depends on when i wake up)

11. Favorite moment in an MMO?

When Kaliyo says: Dibs on the head!

12. Anything you'd like to add?

I am laid back texas guy that loves college football. I will talk to anyone and about anything. I enjoy playing MMOs and I try to help out as much as I can. Don't be surprised it if cant hear you on vent since i have itunes playing very loud lol.
Agile
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 11:07:03 AM »

You sound like a great fit - grab just about anyone in guild.. veteran rank and above can invite. Smiley Welcome!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2