Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oudif  (Read 1759 times)
Trendane
Guild Member

« on: November 07, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »

Alrighty.  Here we go...

1. A/S/L? No really, Character name, level, class  Oudif, 14, Cleric/Druid/Justicar/Shaman

2. What are you looking for in a guild? By and large, I'm just looking for good folks to chat with who can show me a few of the ropes but will allow me to screw up a little.  We need to make mistakes if we're to learn from them. I also want to be someone who can contribute to the overall progress of the guild.

3. What other MMOs have you played? World of Warcraft, Neverwinter Nights, Vanguard, Darkfall, EverQuest 2

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play?  Quite casual. I enjoy PvE questing and I've found the rift fighting rather appealing. It gives a living sense to the world as a whole.

5. Age? 41

6. What annoys you the most in guilds?  It doesn't happen very often, but in-fighting and arguments in which you're required to choose side. More often than not, in my experience, both sides are a little bit right and a little bit wrong.

7. Ginger or MaryAnne? Actually, I'm more likely to send Mrs. Howell into their bungalow, sleep with Mr. Howell for his money, and then run away with the Skipper and Gilligan. The Professor? What about him? He's a smart guy. He'll probably build a girlfriend out of coconuts. He uses the damned things ALL the time. I'm telling you...something ain't right with that boy.  Why I remember one time when w--...   Wait.  Nevermind.

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example)  Currently, I'm unemployed. Buuuut....I'm hoping to get back over to Electronic Arts soon.
 QA Test Lead was my last job there.

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? (Agile: outside of Washington, D.C.)  Foster City, CA.  About half way between San Jose and San Francisco.

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later). Usually in the evenings, California time. Once I'm employed again...I may be limited to weekends only.

11. Favorite moment in an MMO?  I'd have to say that the best moment, for me, is when I have that moment of clarity and I figure out how all of my various skills, talents, and attacks are supposed to work together.  Short answer: When I finally figure out how to play my class effectively.

12. Anything you'd like to add?  Under almost any other circumstance, I would add a bunch more.  But I'm in the process of cooking chili and I don't want to start writing a novella and have it wind up burning.  You guys'll learn more about me than you ever wanted to know in the first week on Vent anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3