Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsukuroi  (Read 1654 times)
Tsukuroi
Guild Member

« on: July 06, 2011, 12:00:28 AM »

1. A/S/L? No really, Character name, level, class
14 Cleric (Tsukuroi)

2. What are you looking for in a guild?
A group of competent people to play with, whether it be PVP, or end-game content in a game I've not yet experienced end-game (Woot.)

3. What other MMOs have you played?
Dark Age of Camelot
Everquest
Everquest II
WoW
Anarchy Online
Star Trek Online
Age of Conan
Star Wars Galaxies
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
FFXI
...and so on...

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play?
I'd say Casual, simply because I play in between being a full-time college student (Psychology major), and work part-time (30 hr/wk).

5. Age?
25, though 26 soon.

6. What annoys you the most in guilds?
Really, I just don't like hardcore guilds that make me play <insert game> as if it were an actual job.  I've been in raiding guilds like that, and it's not fun, I just like casual type stuff like...this seems to be.

7. Ginger or MaryAnne?
I dunno, I'd probably not go with either.  They're not my type.

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example)
Currently, I'm a cashier for the local (Summersville, WV) Wal*Mart.  Been workin' there for four years now.

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? (Agile: outside of Washington, D.C.)
I live in Summersville, West Virginia (USA)

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later).
Any time I'm not working, really.  Typically you can count on me being around 9/10PM->1/2AM though, every night, and depending on work schedule, I also play during the day, but due to random scheduling, that's all in the air.

11. Favorite moment in an MMO?
So many to pick from, though I love the feeling of downing a boss in a raid that I've never killed before.   It made me pretty happy to finally kill 25-man Yogg-Saron in WoW a couple weeks ago, even if I was a couple years behind the curve, and an expansion behind, so it seems.

12. Anything you'd like to add?
I've been playing MMORPGs for a long time, and I feel like I would be a pretty decent addition to the group.  I have experience raiding in WoW, so I know to follow instructions given by raid leaders.  Mainly, I play either tanks or healers, with my preference of late being raid-healing (as opposed to single-target tank healing) in a raid situation.   My main in WoW when I quit was a Resto druid, so Warden feels right at home for me.

I also plan on levelling a tank at some point, and after doing some research, I will probably jam a Paladin/something, becuse it seems like a pretty decent tank class to play, though I'd be open to suggestions from other guild members.   

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for your time, and I'd also like to thank Aurick (who I've known outside Rift for a good while now) for getting me back into this game, and helping me find a home and a good server to play on.

See you all in Telara!  :3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3