Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rostan  (Read 3736 times)
Rostan
Guild Member

« on: June 04, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »

1. A/S/L? No really, Character name, level, class
Roston level 50 Rogue
Rosten level 25 Warrior
Rostun level 25 Cleric

2. What are you looking for in a guild?
A casual guild that allows the opportunity to do pre-made pvp, Guild Dungeon runs and Raids. I prefer people with a sense of humor, who are not to thin skinned so that you have to walk on egg shells in guild chat. I don't want any drama I am here to play a game not for a drama club.

3. What other MMOs have you played?
I started in Ever-Quest, then played Shadowbane, after that I briefly tried EQ2 then moved on to WoW in the Burning Crusade. After that I played Age of Conan for a little while then back to WoW for the Lich King. There I completed ICC earning the title <King Slayer> and beat 9/12 hard modes in ICC as Main Tank.

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play? Semi Hardcore, Depending on how much I enjoy it depends on how much I play but I am normally online playing quite a bit. I say semi-hardcore because I do like to find out what works best and perfect the class I play but I am not so hardcore as to learn every little thing in and out and live and breath the game.

5. Age? I am 31

6. What annoys you the most in guilds? The problem I had most recently was to much Drama and some issues with leadership. Also, I don't like to be taken advantage of. An example of that would be in Lich King I was raid leader in a struggling guild working hard to lead raids and progress us through 10 man content while trying to build the numbers for 25 man. Then the leadership decided to piggy back with another guild doing 25 man content which meant no one signed up for the 10 man raids I had worked so hard on and many of us could not even bring our mains to the 25 man as we were just filling slots. But, it worked out for the best in the end, I found a guild on another server looking for a plate wearing tank so I joined up transferred my Warrior and enjoyed WoW once again. The new Guild was skilled and serious enough to progress through ICC but they did not have the Drama and passive aggressiveness of the Guild I had issues with. So that's what I am looking for a Guild like the last one I was in. They were fun laid and laid back with a good sense of humor yet the players were skilled enough and put in enough effort to know their class and know the fights which allowed us to complete ICC.

7. Ginger or MaryAnne?
I would have to say Mary Ann was always my favorite but I was not a huge fan of the show, only watched it a little bit.

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example)
I am a disabled veteran. I used to fly Apache Helicopters in the US Army. I injured my back, leg and shoulder in Iraq which prevents me from working. I have nerve damage in my left leg and suffer from chronic pain so I am also always  heavily medicated on pain killers.

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? (Agile: outside of Washington, D.C.)
I live in Savannah, GA USA, for now I am hoping in a year or so to move somewhere cooler, I am leaning towards Seattle at the moment.

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later).
I am normally on most of the day, rarely before 9am though and rarely after 11pm est.

11. Favorite moment in an MMO?
I guess I really liked killing the Lich King and earning the title King Slayer in WoW.

12. Anything you'd like to add?
The Guild I am in at the moment Redemption is dissolving so there are a few of us looking for new Guilds. A couple of us would like to move to the same new Guild, so I would just like to make sure that would be ok.
Keric
Guild Member

Victorious warriors win first then go to war!

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 02:06:45 PM »

AH-64D or A? I loooooovvvveeee the Apache! When I was in Iraq I couldn't wait to see them land at Al Asad (to infrequent for my tastes). The Marine Cobra is a sweet little killer but it lacks the class, sleek and power the AH-64 dishes out. (not military by the way, i was the hated KBR) :p

One of my oldest (literally, hahahaha) friends flies Apache's or used too till he got to high in the CW ranks. Now I think he flies a desk more than a tank killer. Maybe you know him, Jimmy Brooks.

You have all my respect and gratitude man. thanks for what you did and do. Can I buy you a couple of hookers and some Whiskey (Two of my favorite things in life)  Shocked unless you fly the staight and narrow then I will buy you a Coke and a smile? Smiley. (Yes Racy, I know I'm shameless)  Kiss

Welcome to TCG man, Hope I can get your back in a rift or raid sometime! Cool

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while losers post on the forum and cry to the Dev team.
Racy
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »

*shakes her head at Keric*

Keric
Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »

Awsome first T1 last night. Glad you were with us. Smiley

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while losers post on the forum and cry to the Dev team.
Rostan
Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »

I canceled my Rift Account. My interest in it had been dying for awhile now. More importantly I am just not in the mental and physical shape to get into mmos. To much pain from sitting at my desk and to much of a head case to really enjoy having to be with people everyday.

You guys are a great guild and there are tons of nice people in it. I wish things were not as the are with me so I could hang on a little longer and see how the game evolves. I paid for the 6 month plan so I can still log in until November but I will probably not be on very much. Next time I am online I will transfer any items/money of value into the guild vault.

Thanks again for the opportunity to play with you and be a part of your guild even if it was only for a short time.
Keric
Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 03:21:06 PM »

Bye Rostan. I just came back to Rift just because I did miss playing with the guild. I hope you feel better and maybe you might give SWToR a chance when it releases.

Whatever you decide to do, Have a good time. Smiley

Agile
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 03:39:34 PM »

You'll be missed!! We're finally able to accomplish some of the raids at the end game and all that, but obviously, physical stuff comes first.

Hope you are able to mitigate it somehow, and who knows, maybe you'll figure out a way to play flat on your back or something.. Racy has on occasion, due to her back thing.. Wink

Take care bud - check in with us on the next game too, if you're up for it.

Agile

Racy
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 03:36:02 PM »

Sorry to hear you'll be leaving Rift. We've enjoyed having you around and were looking forward to raiding with you more.

But I do understand pain can be quite a distraction when you're trying to have fun.  Keep in touch, and I'll be praying for some pain relief for you.

All the best,

Racy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3