Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: @Malicus3 (Devalis Sunsworn)  (Read 645 times)
Devalis Sunsworn
Guild Member

« on: April 29, 2014, 12:57:37 AM »

1. A/S/L? No really, Character name, level, class

Devalis Sunsworn, currently 25, Templar (running full resto with some tweeks for soloability)

2. What are you looking for in a guild?

People to hang/quest/pvp with, esp pvp and talking to Gom peeked my interest in Vet Dungeons

3. What other MMOs have you played?

By Stendarr thats a long list, go with the highlights... I played Ragnarok Online a lot for the WoE content, played WoW till Just after Lich King came out, I played Lineage 2 Religiously from chronicle 5 till they ruined the game with the Kamael. League of Legends, GW1, GW2, Aion, FFXIV ARR, SWTOR. You name it I've probably logged in and tried to pvp someone.

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play?

In between, I work a decent amount but if I'm not at work I'm online.

5. Age?

6. What annoys you the most in guilds?

Elitism and entitlement

7. Ginger or Mary Ann? (If you don't get the reference, no worries, how about this? Star Trek or Star Wars? Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Country or Rap? Wink Feel free to google the Ginger/Mary Ann thing...)

Ginger, red head goddess's forever.

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example)

Sous Chef

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? (Agile: outside of Washington, D.C.)

Miami, FL

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later).

EST 6pm - 3am, varies from day to day

11. Favorite moment in an MMO?

Lineage 2, I am a cardinal. Thats the go to healer for that game. So we have a move called "Greater Battle Heal" and it makes a circular pillar of light subject to the size of the person you're casting on it can be spammed but it cost a lot of MP. I played a ridiculous amount of siege warfare in that game and the doors into these castles are MASSIVE, ridiculously large. Think 15 characters wide and like 45 tall. A large amount of our defensive force was off trying to defend an allies castle as per our agreement between clans so our own castle was loosely defended. Our enemies get wind of this and form up on our main castle, they outnumber us easily 15 to 1. We have no chance of stopping them before they breech and take our keep. This was many years ago before gaming PCs were even a thing to the public so to have a solid computer you had to build it yourself, knowing that most of these peoples pcs were subpar I approach the front Castle gates from the inside target the door and begin to spam Greater Battle heal as hard as I could. What ensued was one of the greatest firework shows and computer heart attack inducers Ive seen to date. At least half of the enemy raid force freezes up and drops connection. My party catches on and they begin doing small skirmishes killing people who hadnt dropped connection and we hold the castle long enough for the main force to get back.

12. Anything you'd like to add?

My schedule is all over the place primarily because of my occupation and its lack of a solid schedule. Some weeks I work 30 hours some weeks I work 60 hours it all depends on what the restaurant needs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3