Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvithravien  (Read 1659 times)
Tyaetherin
Guild Member

« on: October 03, 2012, 05:31:27 PM »

1. A/S/L? No really, Character name, level, class
Silvithravien, 76, Mesmer

2. What are you looking for in a guild?
An active and decently populated guild guild that wants to enjoy the various things that the game has to offer without pushing strict policies and rules.

3. What other MMOs have you played?
  • Ragnarok Online (owned a private server for 4 years or so)
  • World of Warcraft
  • Tera Online
  • Eve Online
  • League of Legends (I know that it's a MOBA but I thought it deserved a mention)

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play?
More hardcore than casual. Anywhere from 5-25+ hours a week depending on what I'm in the mood to do.

5. Age?

6. What annoys you the most in guilds?
When guild officers push needless policies, rules, attendance mandates, etc. I was once in a guild that had about only 10% of its membership limit filled and they made me write up an individual application for every single alt that I wanted to bring into the guild.

7. Ginger or MaryAnne?
I'm old enough to understand the question, but young enough not to give an accurate answer Smiley

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example)
I'm a graduate of a Computer Security & Investigations college program, but I haven't had any luck finding work in my hometown as of yet.

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? (Agile: outside of Washington, D.C.)
Ontario, Canada

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later).
Anywhere from 1PM-4AM EST most days.

11. Favorite moment in an MMO?
When I was running my Ragnarok Online server I was studying a botting program so that I could better detect players that were attempting to use it. I ended up creating a priest bot named Ping (in tribute to Megatokyo) who would walk around the starting area buffing people and chatting with them.

I had some macros set up on the bot that Game Masters could access by talking to the bot that would simplify some of the more complex GM commands, and my Ex Girlfriend was trying to command the bot to select me as a target and blow me up with the @nuke command (blows up a player with a huge explosion, looks pretty funny for onlookers). When she commanded the bot to blow me up the bot turned right around and through no intervention of my own prompylu blew her up instead, right in front of all of all onlookers.

12. Anything you'd like to add?
Good choice in forum software, I've always liked SMF from when I ran it for the forum for my Ragnarok server. I'm also an avid fighting game fan Smiley
Racy
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:50:27 PM »

Welcome to the guild!

Tyaetherin
Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »

Happy to be here Smiley
Ikagi
GW2 Officer

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 11:20:41 PM »

OMG ragnarok online, not many people played that game but thats was my first MMO. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1