Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Crimson Guard

Recent

Teamspeak

Loading... Progress
Need Voice Comms? 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cid the Crimson  (Read 2281 times)
Cid
Guild Member

« on: September 07, 2012, 06:25:48 PM »

Already a part of the team.  Thought I'd just post it anyway for fun.

1.  Character name, level, class- Cid the Crimson, 45, Warrior

2. What are you looking for in a guild? Good helpful people.  Cohesion. Relaxed environments. 

3. What other MMOs have you played? I've dabbled in GW1, WoW, and FF11.  Only when i've had extra freetime.

4. Would you classify yourself as "hard core", "casual" or somewhere in between? How many hours a week do you play? Depends on how I feel.

5. Age? 26

6. What annoys you the most in guilds? That's a hard one. It's a tiebreaker between Elitist pricks.  Lack of teamwork. Unwarranted Self Importance.

7. Ginger or MaryAnne? Neither.

8. Just for S's and G's, what type of work do you do? (I (Agile) am a government contractor in information technology, for example). Right now i'm a student.

9. What area of the country/world do you live in? I currently reside in Baltimore.  (I don't support their teams)

10. Play times? (Agile: EST - 5-12midnight, sometimes later).

11. Favorite moment in an MMO? When everyone comes together and makes great strides in a Dungeon and/or PvP environment.

12. Anything you'd like to add?  I like to give people a hard time but don't take it personal or anything like that.  It's who I am.  I'm here to enjoy the game like everyone else.  I like helping out when I can and I don't mind helping others explore, level, etc.  I believe in looking after the new guys because eventually it helps build them on a good experience that'll keep them coming back to the game for more good times.
Agile
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 03:25:13 AM »

Hey Cid and welcome! Smiley

ThunderWalker
Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »

what do you mean neither?
its 2 types of personality and living styles... not just 2 girls.  you gotta say SOMEthing more then neither!

Deezz Nutz!
Racy
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »

Well maybe he's so in love with his wife that other women don't interest him at all Tongue

Cid
Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 09:44:54 PM »

I just like evading questions Wink.  Besides only you can allow yourself to be isolated by them.
Racy is 90% right.  As a man we do look but everything is fine and dandy as long as we do not act.  As for women, every faithful woman has a "pocket crush" that they're interested in.  Whether it's an actor or an average joe.
ThunderWalker
Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 09:42:21 AM »

agreed- on those- however the question was
Ginger: High maintenance, experienced and exhibitionist almost, world experienced, exotic sorta. Type of girl friend that may not be home some nites due to "Girls Nite Out".
Maryanne: Girl-next-door type, Inexperienced about everything, kind heart, shy and bashful. Waits at home to cook your dinner when you get home kind of woman.

I went with both, cause dargnabbit you need a bit of both in your life to keep you on your toes, to keep you sane, to make you INSANE for her as I see it.  Girls get the same options..... do you want your hard working honest and secluded life style man(Maryanne), or do you want to be dating the next george clooney(Ginger).... its not rocket science man. We were just wondering which options appeal MORE to you..

I love being the "Murphy" for some people.. however... "Murphy" has adopted me and made me his red headed stepchild.. and no I'm not a ginger, I just get treated like one by him.

Deezz Nutz!
Kordoro
Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 02:22:18 PM »

welcome cid

Cid
Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 04:25:05 PM »

agreed- on those- however the question was
Ginger: High maintenance, experienced and exhibitionist almost, world experienced, exotic sorta. Type of girl friend that may not be home some nites due to "Girls Nite Out".
Maryanne: Girl-next-door type, Inexperienced about everything, kind heart, shy and bashful. Waits at home to cook your dinner when you get home kind of woman.

I went with both, cause dargnabbit you need a bit of both in your life to keep you on your toes, to keep you sane, to make you INSANE for her as I see it.  Girls get the same options..... do you want your hard working honest and secluded life style man(Maryanne), or do you want to be dating the next george clooney(Ginger).... its not rocket science man. We were just wondering which options appeal MORE to you..

I love being the "Murphy" for some people.. however... "Murphy" has adopted me and made me his red headed stepchild.. and no I'm not a ginger, I just get treated like one by him.

Hey Maw. It's definitely good to have a well rounded woman.  I agree that it's not rocket science.  A fun answer I can give you is whoever is the most awesome of the two.  IF I was limited to one or the other. Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

*BoldItalicizedInsert ImageInsert Quote
* Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
Last 6 Shouts:
January 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Im good Tusc, good to see you on here. I hope we can all get together again and have as much fun as WHO:AoR or Rift. Those were some special times
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
There are those of us who lurk in the depths, fiercely protecting this Utopia frozen in time. How's everything Thes?
December 05, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Oh my...its dead
September 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM
Wink Thespian - I am lucky I got me one of those! Tongue
August 23, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
Summer sux w/o a Racy women at your side
July 20, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome summer!!!
Show 50 latest

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15374
  • Total Topics: 1845
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 51
  • (February 27, 2013, 01:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 4